My Total Choice

ok so after a few years of not needing any "real" webspace i used to haunt ebay for these "unlimited $1 per year" type hosts.. they were just file storage. but they went down quicker than the titanic even on a good day.

a few years on and taking a degree in multimedia design and practice, i needed a portfolio to be put online.

i looked at many uk hosts but the prices are a bit too much out of my range, and the cheaper ones, well i didnt want "my first WYSIWYG web site" as i needed a bit more than that, so over i venture to TCH, amazing, much much cheaper than any UK host and even has this forum for more freindly support and user feedback.

im glad my freind told me about TCH, much better than anyhing i have used before. ive also reffered a client who i did a design for to TCH and they were impressed with the speed and service.

:wallbash:

Edited by makaveli

no problems, with no disrespect to some of the other hosts, i dont want a "front page express" or "powerpoint" looking site, its nice to be to use PHP forums, CSS and some cheap hosts dont allow a lot of things, one i used had this godawful admin panel, and i hated it with a passion, i have to use Cpanel for my websites admin now