youneverknow

I Hate Most Calendar Programs, But,...

I have tried many calendar programs and have not been too impressed. That was before I used Google Calendar. For those of you that have a Gmail account you will find it even more interesting. You can make calendar entries public or private. You can choose the people you want to view or edit your calendar. Here is the official word...

With Google Calendar, you can see your friends' and family's schedules right next to your own; quickly add events mentioned in Gmail conversations or saved in other calendar applications; and add other interesting events that you find online.

Sharing events and calendars

You decide who can see your calendar and which details they can view. Planning an event? You can create invitations, send reminders and keep track of RSVPs right inside Google Calendar. Organizations can promote events, too.

Staying on schedule

You can set up automatic event reminders, including SMS notifications, and instantly bring up anything on your calendar with the built-in search tool.

Worth checking out...

http://google.com/calendar

It makes a great home page :thumbup1:

You know... It's not a bad idea. I think I might just do that.

There is a good one , stand alone - UK Calendar. I tried them all, the free ones over the last 10 years.

UK Calendar IMHO, is the Best.

Web based - Google of course.

what do google not want to to! :)

but this i think is sweet if you are busy, or your say a team leader in a office, much like i-cal you can have colleagues subscribe to your public calendar and they for example may see when your in board (bored) meetings.