Safe Mode Turned On?

ronaldp423

I've chosen a gallery package that i want to install, but I need to know if safe mode is "on" here at TCH before I install it. It doesn't work with safe mode on.

If we do have it on here, can it be turned off for my installation?

Thanks in advance,

Ron :whip:

I think the best way to get a specific answer for your account would be to open a help desk ticket. I realize that this is probably a server-farm-wide setting, but there is a chance that a setting woudl be different on a different server.

Also, the help desk would be the way to go to find out if there would be an account-specific relaxation of a particular policy.

Generally speaking, the help desk is the best place to find answers to server-specific or setting-specific questions.

Hope that helps.

I think the best way to get a specific answer for your account would be to open a help desk ticket. I realize that this is probably a server-farm-wide setting, but there is a chance that a setting woudl be different on a different server.

Also, the help desk would be the way to go to find out if there would be an account-specific relaxation of a particular policy.

Generally speaking, the help desk is the best place to find answers to server-specific or setting-specific questions.

Hope that helps.

Thank you,

Ron :whip: