Problems with phpBB

accident

I am not sure where the best place to put this thread in, so sorry If i put it in the wrong place.

Anyways on my PHPBB forum some poeple have been having problems using the features.

For example, one member has a problem sending PMs they get this error msg

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/privmsg.php could not be found on this server."

Some other people have issues adding images to their posts or changin pictures in avatars. They get this msg

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/profile.php could not be found on this server."

Now I posted on PHPBB support forums and they replied with

"An email or call to Totalchoicehosting is in order. They would seem to have put in mod_security with a bad rule set. Ask them when they are planning on correcting that situation."

I also did some other research, and pretty well everyone with the same sort of problem is because of mod_security. Is there anyway you can look into this? I am on server40. domain is www.clanlc.com

I had this problem with phpbb version 2.0.13 but upgraded to 2.0.19 and still same problems.