Another Major Announcement!

Head Guru

Um, because of TCH's uptime and reliability, the United States Federal Government has signed a deal to transfer all hosting of all .gov websites to TCH servers??

That would be a major announcmenet....

LOL :)

Ok. I'll guess again.

Some type of plan upgrades? That would be really cool, but frankly I'm not sure how you provide the top-notch quality of service that you do for as little as we pay a month for service!! :lol:

I know what it is! I'm getting a free dedicated box! Or wait, that was my dream last night... Plan upgrades would be awesome (although there's really nothing wrong with them now). I can tell my productivity level on Friday will be low lol. At least you gave us the time. Now, quick question... when you say 3PM EST, is that really EST, or EDT?

uh...could it be that you're going to hire me to play music at the 1st Annual TCH Family Party? That would be my first solo gig...

...just kiddin' B)

That would be the 2nd Annual TCH Party!

We had one picnic already with limited success.

If we could gather up support for another, I would write the check in a heartbeat.

Bill

The leg lamps are great....my coworker gave one to her husband with a MAJOR AWARD certificate for 15th wedding anniversary!

Could it be that servers are being upgraded? Nope already done.

Could it be that we are getting more easily installed scripts? Nope already done.

How about offering more reliable servers, great support and reasonable prices? Drat! Already done.

Are you buying out another hosting company, expanding the already growing family? Wait, you've done that too!

Good gracious.... what more is there????? B)

The only thing that I can come up with is a tech support phone line for those folks that prefer phone support.

What time on Friday will we know? Is that daylight savings time or not?

No, not really. You said "yes", the problem is the question was not yes/no. It was a "choose one" question lol.

Not a choose one - it was A or B and in boolean logic if either A is true or B is true then the answer is true. You gotta be more specific when you ask questions. B)

Bill will ride a camel around the seashore of the US as an advertising gimmick for TCH. The camel will have TotalChoiceHosting.com tattooed on it's side. And Bill will be naked except for a big hat.

Am I right?

Bill will ride a camel around the seashore of the US as an advertising gimmick for TCH. The camel will have TotalChoiceHosting.com tattooed on it's side. And Bill will be naked except for a big hat.

Am I right?

Damn, your dead on. B)

Not a choose one - it was A or B and in boolean logic if either A is true or B is true then the answer is true. You gotta be more specific when you ask questions. :)

I suppose I did say "or", in which case you would be right in boolean logic. So let me present it this way:

1) EDT

2) EST

As for hanging around all day Friday, I likely will, however my boss still hates you from last time there was an announcement we were all waiting for lol.

Edited by cajunman4life

Is it Friday yet???? I always get confused with these time changes you know..... :lol:

OK. Here is my "reading between the forum lines".

Checking out this post, my guess is that the major announcement is:

1. Bill had his tonsils out

or

2. Bill will be too sick to make the major announcement!

Hmmm. Do they have browsers at every bed in the hospitals in the US these days? How is Bill making the announcements about making announcements?

Edited by EdInJapan

I hope it's wrong but I just heard a rumor at my office that TCH is going to start charging what they're worth. If that's true then our cheapest hosting option will be about $50/month and going up from there with addons for forums, helpdesk, IM, Uptime, server upgrades. The same level the $4 gets now will end up costing about $359.80.

Huh? Oh wow, what a nightmare I had! I dreamt that TCH was going to start charging what they're worth...

:unsure:

Bill had his tonsils out

Don't bother....I had mine out at age 12 and at age 26 they came back! :)

It's gonna be a good day: The owner of the company I work for is grilling STEAK for our employee lunch this afternoon. We had an all-time record month sales and he likes to share the excitement. Then on top of it, I get to see yet another MAJOR annoucement about TCH!

Wednesday I went to see our Orlando Magic B-Ball team win the last couple seconds of the game.... My heart can not take so much excitement in one week! How about postponing the announcement for a few days? :unsure:

The owner of the company I work for is grilling STEAK for our employee lunch this afternoon. We had an all-time record month sales and he likes to share the excitement.

Sam: Too bad I'm not staying in your area over this weekend! I'd love to come for some steak!

Just a few more hours to go...I've got the alarm on my watch set.

It's going to be an electronic Cold and Flu cure that is installable through Fantastico OR Cpanel....

Very timely considering Bill's condition earlier in the week.....

:unsure:

Edited by Kevan

It's gonna be a good day: The owner of the company I work for is grilling STEAK for our employee lunch this afternoon.

My company used to do a monthly cake day, to recognize individual achievements, as well as let us know how the company overall is doing. Ever since we were bought out in December, all that stopped (as well as many of the benefits we were used to vanished).

At any rate, I've figured it out... TCH is going to contribute major fundage to my 401(k) right? No? Darn...

Oh! I know! It's a new lap top to everybody who has 838 posts or more.

No. That would encourage too many junk posts on the boards.

Maybe its a new lap top to the poster that adds post number 60 to this thread... That would be cool.

Paulo: LOL. That is why Head Guru tried to specifiy a time zone, even though Aaron couldn't pin him down on the EXACT time zone.... :unsure:

I notice that everyone established the exact (nearly or at least within an hour/time zone/planet) time, however, I didn't notice what forum/thread the announcement would be made in....

:blink: ... with suspense...

there is no such thing as a free lunch

Yes there is....I just ate it. :blink: Filet mignon, sauted green beens with mushrooms, scalloped potatoes, tossed spinach salad, beans, 3 kinds of sausages, all the MT DEW, Pepsi, Dr Pepper or Sprite you can drink and tiny cookies for dessert. I love my job!

And now....only 3 minutes til 3PM EST!

The "Another Major Announcement" thread lead up to the "Major Announcement". One was comments on the pending announcement and the other was comments on the announcement after it was made. Bill just opened a new thread when he made it.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Bill and the rest of the company!

You have more than meet my standards and exceeded them for a webhost. You are always ready to answer my questions when I need you. Thanks again for all that you do for me! :) :ph34r:

Edited by troop175