Phpbb Via Fantastico?

I think it may depend on which theme your cpanel use, but in monsoon theme its located in addon scripts in the CGI Scripts section.

Hmm, thats wierd. I would have expected all options to be available regardless of the theme used to display them... I wonder what other items I'm not seeing due to the theme. (I'm using the default, which is Blue Lagoon I think...)

I'll take a look at changing the theme.

Hmm, thats wierd. I would have expected all options to be available regardless of the theme used to display them... I wonder what other items I'm not seeing due to the theme. (I'm using the default, which is Blue Lagoon I think...)

You may have figured it out by now, but all the themes have the same options, they just may refer to them by slightly different names.

• 2 weeks later...
Since we seem to be talking about phpBB here, when will be able to update through the CP to 2.0.20?

Thanks!

You really don't want 2.0.20. It's full of bugs. I just spent the last hour checking the TCH forums to make sure they wouldn't be updating to Mysql 5 for a while because I PHPBB isn't currently working with it.

There's bugs with the quote system, bugs with the private messanging, etc. the list is long. stay away from phpbb 2.0.20. Stick with 2.0.19 for now.

Since we seem to be talking about phpBB here, when will be able to update through the CP to 2.0.20?

Thanks!

You really don't want 2.0.20. It's full of bugs. I just spent the last hour checking the TCH forums to make sure they wouldn't be updating to Mysql 5 for a while because I PHPBB isn't currently working with it.

If you insist, you'll need to see this thread so you can go through and manually make all the fixes required.