So, Anyone Else?

Heh,

Was bored after reformatting my puter, and while downloading some stuff back to it I thought I would spark up a post!

Anyone else here play World of Warcraft other than me and MikeJ? <_<

If so, what server and side? :tchrocks:

We've only got one PS2 game, :lol:, but I've got literally every expansion for Sims and Sims 2, including Sim City 4 (with Rush Hour) so I can make my own terrains, *snort*, and Deluxe for Sims 1, even though we had the original version, :lol:. Even waited for the DVD version of Sims 2 for easier install ;) . I'm quite pathetic.

Hee hee, there's a new 'sub-expansion', that's basically like the Holiday Edition was, :lol:, and it's been pre-ordered, and waiting on delivery mid-April or so, I think it was ;)

I spent two hours yesterday tearing apart my sons x-box.

The power supply burned up in it.

I was able to track a power supply down on ebay and was able to get the boys console back up and running.

He was very happy and proceeded to hand me the beating of a lifetime on Tony Hawks Skating Game. :lol:

I just canceled my subscription to WoW the other night, after a year of playing and about 8 level 60 toons - the downtime the other night was horrid, no techies posted on the forums saying why the servers were down and didnt give us any updates.

The servers came up like 12 hours later....

They need to hire TCH to run the servers! lol

I'm not a gamer, sorry. The most exciting "games" I play online are soduku and freecell.

I wonder if there are any other non-gamers out there? Or am I a lone non-gamer?

yea, I noticed that now - but meh lol

bell u wanna urm, make a toon on the new server with new hardware with me? on the one with the name starting with A :lol: lol bad memory =-)

Edit->

Andorhal - PVP

Edited by Alan
It was patch day - they were having issues and were down something like three times in the evening, but they did post about it.

They are also crediting everyone's billing with 1 free day. May not seem like much, but when they have over 5 million subscribers... that's not a small chunk of change.

Not a pvper? omg... lol

Yea, I finally gave up on WoW. I am now working at Wal-Mart full time, night shift (10 PM - 7 AM) as a stockboy, fixing to start college day classes for EMT-Paramedic, and I spend 1 weekend a month with the national guard - needless to say I don't have much extra time on my hands. been working on my new personal site for like a month now and it's still a "Under Construction" page. lol!

I am also scheduled to attend Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri sometime after june, for a 3 month stay - Basic / Advanced Individual Training for the 114th Military Police BN.

I am a busy bee now'a'days! Being 18 is everything I thought it would be and more! Job + Job + College + Parties + Misc stuff ;) lol

Anywho, I am staying up tonight - I have orientation at 9 AM - 6 PM lol, so gonna just stay up all night and day :)