Another Forwarding Question

Ok, I did a search and didn't see this question asked yet. My uncle has three parked domain names here and would like them forward to his existing site hosted somewhere else. I purchased the names for him, so they're in my domain manager. When trying to set up the forwarding, it says I don't have any credits. Where do I purchase these credits? I need to weigh the cost of the credits and compare it to the cost of upgrading his hosting plan (not as good as TCH!) and advise accordingly.

Thanks.

Jim

On the TCH Domain Manager site, right under the sun, hover over My Domains. At the bottom of the drop-down list it says 'Forwarding and Masking'. Click on that and all will be revealed.

So, I know that it hasn't been 24 hours, but just in case, I thought I'd ask. The names were purchased and parked. Then, while trying to get the names going to this site, I went to them (the other hosting company) and got the information as to what DNS information to put in my domain manager. I did it, researched it, and now realize that it's more frugal to go throught TCH (duh!) and purchase the forwarding credits.

I did that, but I had changed the DNS info. I changed them to the "Default Parked Name Servers." Is this correct?

thanks

Jim

Edited by OneRedLT4

If I understand what you've done, then yes, that's the correct way to set it with the forward and the "Default Parked Name Servers".

The alternative would be a reseller plan, then you can host them all here easily :)

You have all four nameservers listed. You need to use either the NS1/NS2 or DNS3/DNS4 and not all four. Open a ticket with the help desk and they will tell you the correct pair to use.

Thanks, I'll try that, I just hate to bother support guys and gals for little stuff.