TCH-Thomas

Coppermine 1.4.4 Released

The Coppermine people have released version 1.4.4 due to the security issues recently found.

This new version is primarily a a mainetenance release which contains fixes for several bugs + it contains the fix for the bug announced earlier.

Read more and get it here.

I just downloaded the new coppermine. Now I run coppermine, and it has been upgraded twices, but not by me, I had someone from my old host do it for me. How do I do an upgrade without screwing up my whole site.

I know the first rule....BACKUP the program!!!

Thanks

Hi Jayson,

The upgrade usually goes very smooth. Just follow the upgrade instructions in the docs folder in the package you downloaded or follow the instructions in section 3.5 0n this page (providing you are using version 1.4.x now, otherwise check the section that applies to you).

Let us know how it goes. :P

I looked around on t he coppermine program, the one I have installed, where does it tell me the version I have.

ok found it, it says I have: coppermine photo gallery 1.3.4. So I guess I need to upgrade.

Edited by jayson