My Frontpage Has Stopped Publishing

sixstates

I've been using Frontpage for my site for awhile now without having any problems. But I suddenly can't publish to my website, and when I try Frontpage gives me an error message saying make sure Frontpage Extensions are installed, and the Details read:

406 Not Acceptable

Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /_vti_bin/_vti_aut/author.exe could not be found on this server. Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.six-states.com Port 80

Now I've had Frontpage Extensions set up for as long as I've had my site. I tried reinstalling the extensions, but that hasn't helped. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

For some reason, after a couple years hosting with TCH, this same thing has been happening to my websites. I found on another posting something that seems to cure it:

Just add the following line in .htaccess file in your public_html folder

SecFilterEngine Off

The thread is here:

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/i...+Not+Acceptable

• 2 weeks later...
For some reason, after a couple years hosting with TCH, this same thing has been happening to my websites. I found on another posting something that seems to cure it:

Just add the following line in .htaccess file in your public_html folder

SecFilterEngine Off

The thread is here:

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/i...+Not+Acceptable

I've added SecFilterEngine Off to the .htaccess file and still doesn't work.

I've also opened a help ticket, but once fixed it only works for one publish then back to

the error.