signatures

Web Links?

Just thought i would ask about a couple of new web links i added to my site, one was a web address and one an email link. They both seem to be invisible when i first view it on my site, until i click on it then i can see it. Haven't had this happen before so thought i would ask for some input. thanks, dave

Hi Dave,

to sounds like the preoperties you have defined for the links. Can you let us know the URL ?

the links are on my home page.... signatures.com

it is the email link near the end of the paragraph and below it is for my ebay store link, near the bottom of the page, thanks, dave

I clicked all mail and ebay links I could find on your site and they worked well (mail link opened my thunderbird and the ebay link opened your shop).

And they were visible. :)

From a quick look, you have the google adds just before it, which define the style for a link as white. You have a white background, and you do not define the colour. Hence it is showing them as white on a white background.

thanks guys, i changed the colors and it seems to work.....didn't realize the google ads had an effect and thought it was just my browers....it's tough making it look good between all the different browers. maybe someday i should drop this frontpage and learn a new website program? dave

maybe someday i should drop this frontpage and learn a new website program?

Frontpage is very good for beginners to learn web site development, but to REALLY understand what's going on, you have to take a peek "under the hood". Use the HTML tab in Frontpage to see what's happening.

thanks for the help. I've been looking at the html, and changing some of the code. Just don't quite know enough of it yet, but i'm learning. dave

Frontpage is very good for beginners to learn web site development, but to REALLY understand what's going on, you have to take a peek "under the hood". Use the HTML tab in Frontpage to see what's happening.

Probably not a good idea given the incredibly sloppy HTML Frontpage produces.