Signup With Creditcard And Email Question

Guest GuestReneeGuest

Guest GuestReneeGuest

I am looking into assisting a non-profit organization into signing up with your hosting company. I have two concerns:

1) If they sign up with a credit card - is there a way to prevent it from being automatically-renewed? We would be using an individual's CC and want a little more control over when it is tapped into.

2) I expect that you do not prefer signups with HOTMAIL accounts and similar, but it could be done?

Thank You,

Renee

Hi,

I think I can answer your questions:

1) All hosting accounts with TCH automatically renew, so it's not really possible to prevent this. However, you can change your information at any time by submitting a ticket or logging into your billing account.

2) Yes, we do honor sign-up of account in this way. However, we do perform a fraud check on all accounts and you may find that if we have difficulty with other information on the account that the hotmail address could contribute to a non-successful sign-up. But we can cross that bridge only if we need to.

Take care,