madame-renee

Anything For Non-profits?

Hi - I have always enjoyed doing business with you and was wondering if you had any special rates for a non-profit organization I am representing?

Hello,

I am not sure if TCH offers discounts or deals for non-profit best bet is to contact sales. You can open a ticket to sales from the helpdesk.

Most GOOD hosting companies charge everyone an arm and a leg. $4 isn't a bad deal for the best hosting company. :dance:

I just wanted to add that $44.00 for the year is an excellent rate.

I am in the process of moving our non-profit club's site to TCH this month. We are hosted by a company that was charging $107 per year for a fraction of what you get from TCH. This will save our club $63.00 annually. We used to have a free site, but you could hardly do anything with it, given the disk and bandwidth limitations alone made it unusable and the banners and pop up just take away from any site.

I have a personal site on TCH and it has been well worth the money. I have always had great support from them and I do recommend them.

Todd Van Buren :)

Fund Raising & PR

Agility in Manitoba

www.agilitymb.ca