New Year's Resolutions

Was watching a hockey game last night and they did a segment where they asked the players this question. So I thought it would be interesting to see if any of the TCH family members have / are making any resolutions for this coming year.

I'll start...I don't make them because I can never seem to keep 'em! But I am going to make a concerted effort to exercise a bit more (and hopefully drop a few pounds). Now if I can just lay off the cookies my wife bakes... :)

What, am I the only one here that can stick to anything? Last years resolution has made me almost 60 pounds lighter. This year I am continuing with my progress last year and adding some continuing education to the list.

Of course I could probably also stop smoking, drinking, licking toads and chasing the neighbors sheep around too but I don't want to go overboard.

I'll be out of debt in a few months. Amazing how quickly you can get into it, but how long it takes you to get out. At any rate, I'm hoping to be out just before my wedding on May 28th.

As for Rob... your neighbors have sheep? You must live in a much more interesting neighborhood than I...

I resolve to never, ever, ever again put off renewing my driver's license and car's license plates until the last Friday afternoon of the year, especially when the Friday afternoon is the last open day before a three-day holiday for the DMV. And especially not after moving from an IM-free state to an IM-obsessed state. You'd think they'd issue a temporary plate so you could get the car tested after the holiday, but nooooo. They send you down to the garage to wait in line with all the other suckers who put it off to the last minute.

Six hours chasing paperwork to get new plates? I'm bad at resolutions, but I think I can keep this one.