cheapwebsolutions

Help With Everything About Promoting A Client's Site

I have many questions about promoting a new site. A client is looking to me for advice and direction in building his new site. He is not going to cut corners, but I don't want to waste his money or steer him down the wrong path. I'd like to give him a few options or levels of how we're going to approach this.

How do I get TCH involved in this? I see that you offer SEO. In reading about this for a while now I see that I don't need to pay $3,000 but I also want to pay for something that I'm going to get my monies worth! I think it would pay to have a company do this. Also, I have questions about AdWords, AdSense, advertising in general.

I have other questions about growth. He is hosted right now on my reseller account. I am attempting to setup a SSL certificate for the site. Not having luck due to the CSR having a blank host drop down. But questions would be, if the site takes off can I move that SSL and the entire account to a dedicated server. We'll I know I can upgrade, but could the SSL come with? I would need guidance on a lot of that. Also, if the site takes off what protection do I get from TCH as far ask DoS attacks and all that good stuff? I'm an affiliate of TemplateMonster and the competition shuts them down monthly! I've heard that with popularity you have to put up with the idiots trying to kill your site.

Is this something I can discuss back in forth in email or on a phone call with you guys? I'm sure I have too many questions for a forum thread. I'm doing a lot of leg work and research right now.

TCH is not doing any SEO work at this time. I'm sure there are users here that will offer you some advice.

Thanks. Talking with a SEO company to get this rolling.

How about the SSL questions? I can't set this up because the host selection box is empty.

I am attempting to setup a SSL certificate for the site. Not having luck due to the CSR having a blank host drop down. But questions would be, if the site takes off can I move that SSL and the entire account to a dedicated server. We'll I know I can upgrade, but could the SSL come with?

The SSL cert has to be set up by the techs

open a help desk ticket for help and answers on this.

The single best thing you can do for yourself and your client is to learn as much as you can about SEO from reputable forums, etc. If you talk to them and they are scum then they can sweet talk and blow smoke up your bloomers and you may not be able to tell. With a basic understanding of true SEO you can spot a scammer quickly. Fast results without paid placement? *click* Keyword spamming? *click* Doorway pages? *click* Just don't go in blind or they'll rip you off. Assume scammer and make them prove they're not.

I'm NOT trying to bad-mouth SEO experts or companies. There are good ones everywhere, but the bad ones far surpass their goodness by how scummy they can be and how unfeeling they are about taking every penny they can.