Can Anyone Access My Site?

I wasn't sure if this was the proper thread, if not, sorry. but I need a quick helping a minute. Can anyoneelse access my site at ronpemberton.com.

I can go to my cpanel, but nothing else. It was just fine, but I followed a link back to the homesite of a visitor who left a comment. And I wasn't able to get back to my site again.

I have tried several approaches, including restarting the computer itself. Anyway, if someone could check and let me know if they could access my homepage, I would appreciate it. :D :D

Thanks in advance!

Your site loaded just fine for me. ;)

Thanks for your response. At least now I have isolated to my computer. Kris gave a fast response to a support ticket, and had no problem either. I need to find what has been causing these quirks here lately. My Outlook 2002 won't open anymore - keeps asking for Outlook Express 4.0 or higher.

Anyway, thanks for your help :D :D

Update: all of a sudden I have access again.

Edited by ronaldp423

I need to find what has been causing these quirks here lately. My Outlook 2002 won't open anymore - keeps asking for Outlook Express 4.0 or higher.

Outlook is your email program. It would be awfully hard to view a web site using that! :D You might want to check on any updates to your web browser Internet Explorer (aka IE) from the Micro$oft web site.

I'm having the same problem with some of my sites under the same account opening and some not. What's strange is that on one domain, the site will not open in IE but if I type in the name of a domain parked on it, it opens!

I have opened a support ticket and hopefully it will be resolved. As off now TCH thinks it's an ISP problem and my ISP insists it's a host problem!

Let me know if you come across anything too. Thanks.

Outlook is your email program. It would be awfully hard to view a web site using that! :P You might want to check on any updates to your web browser Internet Explorer (aka IE) from the Micro$oft web site.

It isn't that I use Outlook to view the internet; I don't. It was a seperate problem that occured at the same time as some others. Leading me to believe that it was my personal computer that was causing all my woes. Not TCH server.

But thank you for your response. :D

Next time no access come back here and post a trace route from your PC to the server.

This will be a huge help for us to see what is going on ;)

thanks bill for your response, but I need someone to first tell me what a "trace route" is, and then how to do one. I don't have clue, so if you could break it down step-by-step, I would be most grateful.

Thanks, Ron :D :whip: