Can't Buy New Account - "that Email Address Is Already In Our

LinuxHata

I have purchased about 9 accounts with TCH. They all are fine. I wanted to purchase another one right now, but here's problem: "That email address is already in our system". What it's means, for each account I need separate email? and why before I was able to use that email, and right now - not? Live support is offline...

Submit a ticket to billing at our help desk

https://ssl.totalchoicehosting.com/supportdesk/

Include the email address you are trying to use and at least on of your active domain names.

Once we have this information we can provide the login details to add a new site to your current account.

This information is also located in the Welcome email for the other accounts you have purchased.

Use the information that you recieved in the ticket to sign up for your new account as an "Existing Customer".

Follow the process for ordering your hosting package as you did before, but at some point the system will ask you if you are an existing customer. Use the e-mail and password that was provided to you in the ticket during the process.

If you continue to have issues with this, reply to the same ticket to receive help for your account.

Sincerely,