Looking For Help

dcumpian

Hi Dan,

While we love to help in this forum, we do not allow "I pay you to help me" advertising.

I am sure that if you post your questions there are people willing to offer some advice for free.

Well, is it OK to post the site link here? Maybe someone will be able to point out the problem...

I'm sure it is obvious, just not to me :)

Regards,

Dan

Yes it is as long it follows the forum guidelines regarding links. :)

Well, the link would be to a commercial site that I have hosted here at TCH. So I'm not sure that it meets the guidelines in regards to "commercial gain", since it is a site for our software.

Here's the link, remove it if you need to: http://www.newsmanpro.com

Regards,

Dan

Dan,

Only had time to look at your home page. These changes should do the trick for that page:

CHANGE #1

Change this:

<tr>

<td width="803" height="26" colspan="2" class="PageHeader">Usenet newsreader and binary grabber for Windows 2000/XP </td>

</tr>

to this:

<tr>

<td width="781" height="26" colspan="2" class="PageHeader">Usenet newsreader and binary grabber for Windows 2000/XP</td>

</tr>

CHANGE(S) #2

Change this:

<table width="300%" border="0" cellspacing="12" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="SectionHeader">Features</td>

<td>& nbsp;</td>

</tr>

</table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

to this:

<table align="left" border="0" cellspacing="12" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="SectionHeader">Features</td>

</tr>

</table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="clear: both;">

CHANGE #3

Finally, in your style sheet, add this to the bottom of your "BulletDetail" class:

padding-right: 63px;

I had to add align="left" to one other table to get everything lined up and now it looks good in all three browsers. Interestingly enough, it looks like hell in Dreamweaver, but I can live with that as long as it works in the "real" world.

Thanks again for your tips!

Regards,

Dan