A Few More Questions

fissionprime

1. I was wondering if its alright for me to host a website that describes products and services that I offer, there are no sales transactions online. I read the TOS, but a friend using your services said that it was against it, so I am kind of up in there air on this.

2. Again, like fantastico, cause I'm new, i have a domain that i want to use for one website i have, and ill be buying another domain for the other, on the same host that I will hopefully be getting from you. Configuring the domain I buy with your hosting should be easy enough, but the other domain I do not know how to configure, will you be able to help me with that even though it is not a domain i have bought from totalchoicehosting?

3. I do not hold a credit card, but have a debit card, and want to prepay for the site for one year, will I be able to do this, or MUST I have a credit card?

1.  I was wondering if its alright for me to host a website that describes products and services that I offer, there are no sales transactions online.  I read the TOS, but a friend using your services said that it was against it, so I am kind of up in there air on this.
Yes as long as it is a legal business and does not violate the tos

and you can add online sale if want.

2.  Again, like fantastico, cause I'm new, i have a domain that i want to use for one website i have, and ill be buying another domain for the other, on the same host that I will hopefully be getting from you.  Configuring the domain I buy with your hosting should be easy enough, but the other domain I do not know how to configure, will you be able to help me with that even though it is not a domain i have bought from totalchoicehosting?

Hosting and domain names are separate purchases

You can buy your domain name elsewhere if you like.

When you get your second hosting account, just point the other domain to the name servers in your welcome e-mail.

Your other domain should have a place for you to log-in and make the changes to add the TCH name servers.

3.  I do not hold a credit card, but have a debit card, and want to prepay for the site for one year, will I be able to do this, or MUST I have a credit card?

Yes as long as it looks like a credit card (has a visa or master card logo) it should work.