Precondition Fail Erro Message

kingram

I am not sure whether anybody has faced this problem or not. I am receiving a Precondition Failed message when I point to my blog (mydomain.ws/blog). The rest of my addresses work (mydomain.ws/pblog) and I can check my site from some other computer in my office. This is happening at home, I have checked it with 2 pc's at home so far. I wondered whether this could be from my wireless router, and how I can solve it. Can I send a package to the router or something like that.

Just to confrim that I have checked for viruses, I am using Firefox and have submitted a ticket.

Edited by kingram

Well, I am not too knowledgable on this one. Seems it could be returning this because of Mod_Security but is tough to tell. I will defer to the experts on this one, and opening a ticket was probable a good first step.

Have you tried to view your site using a proxy?

I submitted a ticket and they checked the site and Rick told me that it works fine and he is right since I checked from some other PC in my office. Thus there should be in my side. eitehr my PC or routher or ISP. Just to clarify that I am running Word press and bad behavior plugin and a couple of other plug-ins. I will remian.

Well, I am not too knowledgable on this one.  Seems it could be returning this because of Mod_Security but is tough to tell.  I will defer to the experts on this one, and opening a ticket was probable a good first step.

Have you tried to view your site using a proxy?

Edited by kingram

Just a quick note to clarify that I found it. I just removed the Badbehaviour plugin and everything works fine.

thanks

I submitted a ticket and they checked the site and Rick told me that it works fine and he is right since I checked from some other PC in my office. Thus there should be in my side. eitehr my PC or routher or ISP. Just to clarify that I am running Word press and bad behavior plugin and a couple of other plug-ins. I will remian.