Word Press Install Error

I am trying to install word press and I reached the error page when trying to go to

http://thebigtimer.com/wp-admin/install.php (my site)

Here is what I have in my wp-config file, what did I do wrong?

<?php

// ** MySQL settings ** //

define('DB_NAME', 'cpanel-name_database-zzofzgwg_myblog'); // The name of

the database

define('DB_USER', 'cpanel-name_user-zzofzgwg_John'); // Your MySQL username

I left out the password section for obvious reasons, but that part seemed simple enough.

Thanks for your help, I am such a novice :)

The settings should be set to the following:

//** MySQL settings ** //

define('DB_NAME', 'zzofzgwg_myblog'); // The name of

the database

define('DB_USER', 'zzofzgwg_John'); // Your MySQL username

You should not include the cpanel-name_database- or cpanel-name_user- as it is given as that should be replaced by your CPanel username and the database name and username.

Ok, this was written when 1.2 of WordPress was popular and I think you are referring to this:

Step 5: Modifying Your Preferences

1. Once you are logged in go to the Profiles page and fill out the information. Enter a nickname, this will be displayed when you create new posts. You should also change the password here now to something you can remember. Then click Update Profile.

2. Now select Options and configure your blog. Go through all of the options (General, Writing, Reading, Miscellaneous and Permalinks). Remember to select Update Options at the bottom of each page to get them to stick.

3. Next set up your links and categories. If you want to allow others to post content to your blog you can add them using the Users function.

Your profile information is stored under Users. Then there is an Options section for the rest of it.