Adding More Than One Site?

I have several .com names, my question is: Is there a way to point to a different folder on the website. For example, If I have www.test.com as my main account I signed up with, could I have www.test2.com point to a folder on the server something like, www.test.com/test2/ and open an index page in there, only in the address bar it would still show the www.test2.com site address? I would like to point a few of my sites that I play around with over to my server here.

If that's not possible what do I have to do to at least point them to my server here so that which ever site they type in like www.test.com or www.test2.com it will open the same page.

I would like to know all the possiblities of my hosting server. So let me know, give me the knowledge. :) TCH Rocks

Thanks,

Mav

We don't allow multiple domains to be hosted on one plan (unless you're a reseller) so the answer to your first question is no.

For the second question, yes we can. Just drop in a ticket at the help desk telling us what domain name you want us to park on top of your current one, and we'll right right on it!

Okay, I'll have to look at the reseller account thingy, It might work out better for me in the long run maybe. I'll be using more domain names real soon. Plus I'll be getting more small clients set up in the future.

thanks, I'lll let you know which one I choose,

Mav