Cpanel/webmail Short Cuts? Error?

genki

Hello,

I remember reading way back about a shortcut to cpanel & webmail from your homepage, but I can't seem to find the thread. There seemed to be quite a number of solutions and I was hoping someone could help me find them.

The problem is that I haven't been able to access my cpanel or webmail pages for at least the last month. I now get "timed out" & "webpage not found" errors when I try to go to http://www.mypage.com/webmail or cpanel

this is on the page

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code 10060: Connection timeout

Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website you are trying to access. This might indicate that the network is congested, or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.

Date: 12/08/2005 12:00:27 AM

Server: sdc-proxy

Source: Firewall

I used to be able to get there. I've tried getting my office web guru to check the port 2095 for webmail and

He, the office wannabe-web-guru, tells me its a Java script problem??? I am now at another lab across town that for somereason I CAN log into using the same address. Could someone let me know how I could fix this?

I thought there was once a thread discussing setting up direct links to the horde log in without using that little pop-up password thingy.....like when you type in an incorrect password and you go to the webmail login error page

please please please help me I"ve tried submitting help tickets (twice) but have got no response...

thanks

Genki

Edited by genki

It may be a firewall problem

since you can log in from another location.

As to the tickets, when you submit you are shown a list of possible answers,

if none of those apply

there is a link at the bottom of the page to go ahead and send the ticket in.

Then you should receive an automated e-mail confirming your ticket was entered.

Sometimes the e-mail may end up in a spam folder if you use one.

Just a thought.

And you can always go back to the help desk to look at your tickets.