Movable Type Hanging Up On Weblog Config

Highwaygirl

Hi there!

I installed MT 3.17 on my site using your instructions. The install went off without any problems.

I made a test post earlier in the week with no problems, and made a few adjustments in the Weblog Config area (including adding a Creative Commons license).

However, this morning the Weblog Config - Preferences page won't load completely. It stops loading right under the Creative Commons License section.

I'm trying to switch from HTML to PHP and I don't even see that option, nor to I see any sort of save button on this page. I know the issue is that it's just not loading all the way, but I don't know why.

The page in question is:

http://www.foecus.com/mt/mt.cgi?__mode=cfg_prefs&blog_id=2

Thanks for your help!

No one can look at the URL you've posted, as you need to have an MT login to view it. (Don't post it here in the forums!)

Can you do a "View Source" of the page and see if all the HTML is there, or if the HTML code stops in the same place the page display does is your browser?

No one can look at the URL you've posted, as you need to have an MT login to view it.  (Don't post it here in the forums!)

Can you do a "View Source" of the page and see if all the HTML is there, or if the HTML code stops in the same place the page display does is your browser?

Hi David!

Rick in Tech Support fixed it for me. For some reason my computer wasn't loading the page because of the Creative Commons license that was in place. Once Rick removed the license I had selected, I could load the page with no problems.

I'm not sure what that's about. I guess I'll just hard code the URL for the license on the main index template.

Thanks for your help!