NedWreck

Now Boarding At Gate 42

Hi, y'all.

Let's suppose you've been presented with a unique opportunity.

Someone has given you a round trip ticket on their Time Machine. You can go anywhere and ermmm.... anywhen.

The Time Machine is perfectly safe with all the latest drivers and and upgrades installed.

Where and when would you go and would you be likely to cash out the return ticket on your arrival?

Bob

Right now it would be back to make wiser investment decisions in financial and educational areas of my life. Then again forward to see what has been invented and do it before that guy. Tough decision. I have no real date I want to visit. Too many options, could even go back to meet my grandparents who died before I was born.

Soooooo many things one could do with that. I would need several tickets I think.

Hi, y'all.

Let's suppose you've been presented with a unique opportunity.

Hrmmm, 85 views and only one reply. No one, save Rob, is curious about the past at all? I myself would love to go watch the end of the Jacobite Rebellion at the battle of Culloden if for no other reason than to see what really happened. Remember; the winners write the history books.

You could, if you were so inclined, go watch one of Henry the VIIIs' many weddings or his one funeral. You could watch the Wright brothers test a new glider design or help Benjamin Franklin fly a kite. It could be anything you can think of like watching cheese being eaten for the very first time. Now that was a VERY brave person. =)

Don't be shy, there's got to be something you would have liked to witnessed.

Bob

I didn´t see this thread until now. :)

I think I would go back to about 9-10 months before Rob was born to ask how his parents were thinking. J/K. :D

Seriously, I would like to go back to the time when someone had thoughts about inventing the wheel (since its supposed to be one of historys biggest inventions) and check out how the idea came to life.

I would go back to 1999 and sell my stocks. Then I would retire.

'nuff said

Nelson

:D