What Is Your Occupation And Businesses?

Prel

Hello,

I thought this would be a cool topic.

What Is Your Occupation and Businesses?

For example:

My university formation and occcupation is Administrator of Companies and Theacher of Physical Education.

My Businesses is Consulting computer, Webdesgin, Webhosting.

Other Businesses; I have basic school and Course Military Preparation School.

Paulo :clapping:

I work in the corporate offices of a large insurance company. I have two roles right now. I audit the database that contains all our agents' information and I create sites for and update our intranet.

As for education, I have a BA in French. Go figure. :clapping:

Yep, it replaced a Dumont  :(

We also have a newer GE for analog.

Probably had silver trim too :)

I still do fair amount of TV stuff, mostly low power digital in the 50 to 100 watt range and from 4 to 8 to 1 compression. talking heads mostly at the higher compression ratios. The transmitters are from Axcera (was ITS) and Thales (was Comwave). Seems like everyone in the industry has been bought out or merged in the last couple of years.

I'm a freshman college student (just off the boat from Ireland), a week away from completing my first semester of summer school.

I used to "work" for a software company as technical and customer support.

I program databases and fix systems for a tourism company - narrated trolley rides around towns in 5 states and souvenir shops in those same towns.

I have a BA in Comp Sci with a Math Emphasis from Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY.

I also do website design and hosting for a small number of customers.

I have a BA in English (minor in Editing) from Brigham Young University. I currently work as a technical writer for a large software company.

Wow---I seem to be one of only a few whose college education is directly related to their current line of work.

I was a graphic designer and web designer. After 9/11/01 the ad agency that I was working for could not pay me, so I quit. I freelanced for a number of years. The work was not solid and I asked myself if I wanted to be a 50 year old graphic designer/web designer. I am not that good with backend programing. Then I decided that the medical field was kind of interesting.

So now, I am in school to become a Radiographer, i.e. X-ray Technician. It's kind of fun, I hope it eventually pays the bills. :lol2:

I've got an undergraduate degree in Elementary Education and a graduate degree in Psycho-Educational Studies from the University of Colorado but am using neither degree as I build my website and optimize it so that it will become a paying entity....also trying in a small way to help preserve the Tropics with my site...yes, I'm somewhat of an idealist :lol2:

Lise

I have a degree is Business Management.

I work for a large web hosting company supporting web servers.

I also own my own web hosting reseller through TCH.

I also own a business doing custom saltwater aquariums that I hope to be able to do full time in a few years.

:cool2:

I attended the third year of Law and Finance University in Italy, but quitted to go working, as l was really tired of study :)

Now l own a Mercedes Benz after sale point in Milan, Italy.

I am webmaster and singer in my free time :)

• 1 month later...