Ftp For Subdomains

okay...im a little confused on how to setup ftp access for a subdomain....my subdoimain is test.reallydumbstuff.com...im wanting to upload to it for testing puproses....so how do i setup ftp access so that i can upload to that?

Go to Manage Accounts under the FTP menu and add an account. Use "test" dor a Login and assign a password. You would also use "test" for the directory (this will be filled in for you when you choose a login name but can be changed if you wish.) The ftp information would then be:

host = ftp.******

username = test@******

password = passwordfortest

Logging in using this information would give the user access to the subdirectory test and all directories under it but not to your main public_html directory.

so in my ftp software what do i put for host directory? right now it says /public_html/....do i put /public_html/test?

You can just leave the remote directory blank since they will go straight to the test subdirectory and will not be able to see anything except test and any directories created off of test. They will not be able to see public_html or any other directories you have made off of public_html.