Starwars Episode III

Head Guru

I don't know because Harry Potter 4 is in November. I'll be in line for that one!! :thumbup1: I'll also be at the all-night HP 6 book release party on July 15-16!!

But, hey! My brother went to a 12:05 showing of SW:III early this morning. I haven't talked to him yet, though.

I'll probably kick myself later, but what's on Sept. 30th?

The Pink Panther

Well thats not it it opens on the 23rd

We are going to go see Stars Wars this Sunday. I went to the midnight viewing for the last two but decided too skip it this year.

I saw the original 3 in theaters when they were released and thought they were great. I wasted my time in line for the 4th one I waited for 5 to come out on DVD.

I was so un impressed that I can't tell you what 4 and 5 are called.

As for 6, well ................

We're heading out tonight with a group of friends to see it. I bought all the tickets a week ago and now hubby's coworkers are crying because everything is sold out. :thumbup1: I won't do the midnight show, but for a loud, fast-paced movie I'll do opening night.

I, too, have seen every Star Wars movie as it was released in the theaters. I remember having a big crush on Luke after seeing Return of the Jedi. :dance:

I don't recall when it opens, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the first Narnia Chronicles movie (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe). I'm a big CS Lewis fan and have probably read the books at least 10 times each.

Just returned from seeing Star Wars III

I have to say this was a excellent movie.

I think it is the second best one. I personally think Episode 5 Was the best.

Anyways, it was fun and I enjoyed the movie very much.

Bill

:)  I've gotten pretty bored with Lucas.

Hey what do you mean your board with me :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding i know what you are talking about

never seen any of the movie I was thinking of renting all the movie and doing a watch a thon from beginning to end is star wars really that good or would you says it takes a certain type of person to enjoy it

We all really liked it last night. :) The dialogue was rather lame (not unusual for Lucas) but the movie itself was fantastic.

They showed previews of the Narnia Chronicles last night and it gave me goosebumps! I figured it was just me except my friend, Tony, said it did the same to him!

The video that I made of the "line people" waiting for the midnight showing of EpIII just made its way to slashdot... Let's see if TCH can keep up!

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/2...tid=133&tid=101

:tchrocks:

They can handle it, right?

The video that I made of the "line people" waiting for the midnight showing of EpIII just made its way to slashdot... Let's see if TCH can keep up!

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/2...tid=133&tid=101

:tchrocks!:

They can handle it, right?

Our servers can handle it, but your account plan probably can't. Better keep an eye on your bandwidth usage.

Last time I published a 6 MB video in my blog (and it wasn't slashdotted, but it was linked in several forums), I saw in excess of 900 GB of bandwidth used up by it in one month.