Wordpress Recent Posts

TCH-Thomas

Is there any way I can get my blogs recent posts list to show up on the home page of my site?

I use Carp Rss for other rss feeds so I figured I could use it and tell it show my-tchhosted-site.com/?feed=rss2 or something like that but that doesn´t seems to work.

Any ideas anyone? :P

It works now. :P

Thanks guys. :lol:

Now I just have one problem, and that is that in one recent comment it says "I´m Thomas" instead of "I´m Thomas". Is that some rss problem?

To understand better what I mean please see tompasworld.com/test and scroll down to bottom and look to the left.

Now I just have one problem, and that is that in one recent comment it says "I´m Thomas" instead of "I´m Thomas". Is that some rss problem?

To understand better what I mean please see tompasworld.com/test and scroll down to bottom and look to the left.

That's not really an RSS problem - it's a character encoding issue.

For some reason, that particular character appears to have been entered as UTF-8, as it shows correctly if you switch the character encoding in the browser to UTF-8. It seems to have been entered in a different way than that same character on other parts of your page. From a View Source of your page:

>I´m Thomas

>If you don´t

I think you just need to edit the text where you see ´ and replace it with ´.

Somethings weird, my recent thoughts are gone. :blink:

Yesterday after I logged out from the forum I continued to play around with this.

I never touched any of the settings, only moving the rss code for the recent thoughts/posts around on my front page to see where it would look best.

Today when I checked it out again to continue my reconstruction of the front page, the recent thoughts were gone.

Does anyone know how it could have happened? I mean since I never touch any of this in my sleep, it should have been there when I woke up too, shouldn´t it? :)