Is this disable on totalchoicehosting servers?

I''ve installed one script and it seems that traceroute, whois, ping etc... does not works!?

Is it true or is it error from my side?

Thanks

What type of error messages are you getting?  Alternatively, if this is for your own use, you might want to look at www.samspade.org.

I got that script couldnt connect to whois server or simple empty response on traceroute?

I would like to make it script available to visitors of my site because my site is a less of more related to networking, privacy etc...

Edited by Make
What type of error messages are you getting?  Alternatively, if this is for your own use, you might want to look at www.samspade.org.

I got that script couldnt connect to whois server or simple empty response on traceroute?

I would like to make it script available to visitors of my site because my site is a less of more related to networking, privacy etc...

It seems that nobody can tell me of server of firewall behind server block execution of script and connect to any "who is" server and performing traceroute?