Phpbb Theme

joeholt

Can anyone tell me how to change the theme for my PHPBB? I used the default that came with the install, but it is some silver/blue color that is hidious to look at. My web page is mainly black and I would like to use a theme that was black as well. Any suggestions?

www.clandi.com

Thanks,

Joe

I havent used phpbb in a while, but if I remember correctly you just upload the style to you your skin folder (I forget what its called, but wherever your subsilver folder is), and then go into your admin panel and then upload the style. Then set the style options for the forum so your users can't change it. (set the default for the new style)

hopefully that helps, and I understood your question correctly.

there are a lot of nice phpbb skins out there that are free. it looks as though you need a dark style, google mike lothar, he has a couple black skins that you would wouldnt have to modify much, and they look great.

phpbbstyles.com and also phpbbhacks.com have dozens of cool themes which you can demo and download. If it's a black theme you are after there's quite a few available.

Edited by Dark