Need Welcome Email

edemars

Dear TCH,

I recently reformatted my hard drive and one of the emails I didn't backup was a Welcome message to one of my accounts that I have with you.

I attempted to get the information from a co-webmaster of mine, but he didn't save any of the usernames or passwords. When he logs in, he set it so the passwords were already saved so he just needed to click the OK button.

I have my cPanel name and domain name but cannot remember the password for the life of me. Therefore, I cannot "Submit a Ticket" like I typically should in this instance.

Is there a Support person I can talk to in private to get my Welcome message resent to me?

Much thanks,

Eric DeMars

Please submit a Help Desk ticket using the link at the top of this page. For the requested fields just put 'unknown' if you are not sure of the answer. In the ticket, include your zip code, phone number, and last four digits of the credit card used to order as a security measure.

Please submit a Help Desk ticket using the link at the top of this page. For the requested fields just put 'unknown' if you are not sure of the answer. In the ticket, include your zip code, phone number, and last four digits of the credit card used to order as a security measure.

Rick,

Thanks for the help. Ticket submitted.

Sincerely,

Eric DeMars