kmcmurtry

Shared Ssl Problem

Hello,

Can someone please go to https://server20.totalchoicehosting.com/cpanel and let me know if you receive an expired SSL certificate message? Since the certificate expired on Server 20 I have been having issues. My OS Commerce store will no longer display pages when it enters the shared SSL, so I've had to disable it.

I opened a ticket, but the tech told me everything is working on Server 20. I've tried two different computers and different browsers and still have the problem.

Thanks, Kim :lol:

Hi Kim,

The issue is because the secure Cpanel control panel uses a different SSL certificate to the main shared SSL certificate on the server. That's probably why the tech said it was fine as he checked the main one. I've now updated the Cpanel control panel SSL certificate. All looks good now :lol:.

Hi,

Thanks for taking care of the Cpanel issue. Glad it was not just me. I still only get blank pages when entering secure mode in my store. Any ideas on that? Here is a link that used to work:

https://server20.totalchoicehosting.com/~km...dshop/login.php?

Since I didn't make any changes to the site and the only thing that changed was the certificate, I'm pretty sure I didn't break it this time. :dance:

Thanks again!

Kim

Kim, please open a ticket with the help desk to get this sorted out. The staff doesn't frequent the forums as often as the mods. And the mods do not have access to the servers or your account.

Thank you.

Just to let you know, opened a help ticket and it was resolved very quickly. My thank you to everyone here. Special thanks to Alan who fixed both problems quickly.

Have a great day!

Kim :thumbup1: