Account Information

I need an URL. For my main account. The account that encompasses all the domains I have with TCH. There used to be a link to this on the main page but it's gone and I can't even find a link from the site map. Help please? Yes, I'm exchanging email with the Help Desk, and no, they haven't sent me the URL I need. They keep sending all kinds of other info.

I need to log into the area where there is a listing of all my domains and shows the hosting status of each domain. Although Michelle has been great and sent me lots of info. What I want to do is make sure none of those hosting plans are set for auto-renewal. I'm going to shut down and park all but one of my domains.

Well that is a horse of another color.

We actually run two billing systems. Our older system does not have a area to log into and view your account information. So you would strike out if the domains are in the older billing system.

If however, your domains are in our newer system you would use the following URL to review your account information.

https://ssl.totalchoicehosting.com/modern/

Otherwise it is best to ask our billing team to list out this information for you.

ok, I've calmed down enough to respond. Yes, TCH has hidden things on occasion. Not on purpose, but over the years as the company has grown and expanded and become what it is today, many of the pages and URLs have changed also. That's why those of us that have been here for some time now have difficulty in finding the areas that we used to access. Part of the reason is a good thing .... because we have very few difficulties with TCH, we don't have a need to be constantly checking on the status of our hosting and domains. For those TCH clients that spend alot of time here in the forums, they are up-to-date on the changes, but there are some of us that can't be here all the time, so when we need to do something, we come in and get lost because things have changed and moved and updated and improved. I don't like being made to feel like I'm inconsequential just because I'm not part of the *techy* crowd that lives here. I'm a paying customer just like all the others. :)