Couple O' Questions

OWC

I recently registered a setup some hosting with TCH and I have noticed a few things in my first few days.

1. There were some scripts removed my CPanel. I am not sure what they were, but one was Wiki and others have followed.

2. I also noticed that whenever I create a guestblog, oscommerce, invision etc... the new domain name shown is always http:// ****/board instead of showing http:// www .****/board. Is this going to cause any issues with files etc?

Hi,

We do not have wiki installable from cpanel - so I'm not sure which ones you are referring to. What scripts are you after?

You can generally use the domain name with or without the www - it does not matter which you use.

Now I am becoming very upset. I just moved a major client over here and when I signed up for their account the only two script library installs were a guestbook and a phpbb board.

On my other account there are an oscommerce an invision board a post nuke php nuke etc... What is going on. I am going to be patient because you guys seem to run a tight ship here, but the major client that I just moved over here may not be patient with me... :D

One note on the 'www' part of the URL. I found that on my phpBB, I was having users complain that they weren't staying logged in and that new posts icons weren't working correctly. This was due to the fact that my cookie was set without the www ( domain.net ) and the links I was using and giving out had the 'www' in the URL. I don't know how the Invision board works, but just something to keep in mind. When I changed my links to leave out the 'www' then all works fine. As another note, it was not recommended to add the 'www' into the cookie domain. Evidently phpBB doesn't like that.