E-mails

fivetofollow

Trying to iron out a possible e-mail problem I have, but if someone can send an e-mail to myself at both info@fivetofollow.net and kevin@fivetofollow.net it would help.

It's a long one to explain, but I have CC'd sent e-mails to myself today and have not had them back. I have sent mails from my fivetofollow address to my ISP account, and got them straight away, but mails from my ISP account to my fivetofollow account are not arriving - and now I'm lost as I don't actually know if people I have e-mailed have replied and I haven't got them for some reason.

This might just help me (or support) pin any problems down if (when) I raise a support ticket.

Cheers,

Kevin

OK, got a mate who has a fivetofollow.net address, and have e-mailed him. He got the e-mail with no problems and replied to my kevin@ address which I still haven't received.

However, he also sent a blank e-mail to my info@ address ... which has arrived very quickly.

Checked my settings which all appear correct and there are no authentication errors on log in, so does anyone have any suggestions?

Using OE if that helps?!

Cheers,

Kevin

Cheers CM - nothing as yet appeared - will check webmail shortly.

Mails stuck in cyberspace somewhere! It's actually annoying cos the mails I sent today were the start to my site and now it looks like I might have to ask ppl to respond to another address, which from my perspective would look a bit unprofessional.

I know the address has worked in the past, and I also know I haven't changed any settings on my PC.

BTW - did you send the test to info@ or kevin@?

Cheers,

Kevin