Sign in to follow this  
jayc

Link Manager Reccomendations

:D I have links pages on most of the sites I maintain. I want to make it possible for users to add links on some of them, and want to set up an automated process for reciprical links on others (sometimes both).

I think this is something that really requires the power of php & mySQL to do right, dont think a simple CGI script is going to hack it.

Should be pretty configurable as well so that it can be cosmeticly matched to the sites I am putting it in, as well as adopting it to the specific community where it is going.

Anyone out there using something that they really like ?

JayC@WyldeArt.com

Hello, I am using WSN links Checks links for duplocate, dead, and reciprocal. and is free. really easy to use and modify. This may be what you are looking for. :)

Hello, I am using WSN links Checks links for duplocate, dead, and reciprocal. and is free. really easy to use and modify. This may be what you are looking for. :D

:) Thanks for the pointer, will try installing it and report back with comments on the luck I have :D or don't have :)

They have build a replacement for the sslink still in production IncDirectory almost ready for release.

Its been "almost ready" for nearly a year.

SSLinks runs fine for me :-)

Jim