Merchant Account

Holly

Hello, I am newbie here :P and would like to hear your opinion about merchant account providers.

I think that for small and new businesses a wise solution would be signing up with a third party merchant account provider, which doesn't have high fees. I know it's not the same as having your own gateway, but still, I guess it's a good choice.

But what company to choose? To my mind that’s the most difficult decision.

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated :yes:

Hello, I am newbie here  :blush: and would like to hear your opinion about merchant account providers.

I think that for small and new businesses a wise solution would be signing up with a third party merchant account provider, which doesn't have high fees. I know it's not the same as having your own gateway, but still, I guess it's a good choice.

But what company to choose? To my mind that’s the most difficult decision.

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated B)

• 11 months later...

Hello, I have been checking out many different merchant account services. Has anyone had any experience with this company... www.paynetsystems.com They seem like straight shooters...

I checked out the cdgcommerce.com but have been unable to find what their fees are... perhaps I need to call them?

Anyway... just interested in other's experiences and opinions.

Thanks in advance.