Payment Options

Whare

Hello Everybody

I have been looking for a quolity host for some time (currantly hosted with 101-webhosting.com and they are realy bad) anyway a friend of mine recomended TCH to me and from what i have seen you offer a pritty good service but i have a small problem you dont support my bank card (Solo) and i was wondering how i could pay for your service (I Have an acount with Fastpay if that helps) Please help me as i would like to at least try your service :blink:

Thank you

William Hare

Hi William,

Not sure why you havn't had a reply - usually the service around here is blisteringly fast :D

I'm just one of the many users here at TCH, and I must admit the service & support I've has since joining in Jan has been great.

I suggest you try contacting the support desk via http://totalchoicehosting.com/web_hosting_support.html and scroll down to the "Online Instant Support Chat". They should be able to help out.

If not, come back and we'll find anopther way of getting the answer for you.

Andy

I have a similar question :

Can I open another account making a direct payment to TCH directlyfrom PayPal? It would be nice to expidite the process this way as it takes my bank 5+ business days to recognize the payment.

Come to think of it, I may have just answered my own question Why would TCH want to wait 5+ days either?

Oh well, still curious. Thanks,

Ty

Sorry I allowed the Staff and myself to take some time off to celebrate Easter with our famlies (of course all gurus had our emergency pagers and or Pocket PC's). Wow I ate WAY to much Ham! (Head Guru rubs belly and smiles)

We do not accept solo cards - very sorry about this.

We only accept Subscription payments for paypal accounts. If you indicate what plan your looking for I can post a Paypal Link.

So to sum this up.

Paypal Payments are fine, but no solo payments.

We only take credit cards and paypal at this time.

Thanks

Happy Easter Bill. Real glad you all spent some time with family. Is so important. :D

I would like a second account, the Silver Plan this time and pay for the year from my paypal to yours. I would like to move an existing site here. (no, I didn't get thrown out of the other place - I just like TCH better)

Please let me know if there are any special instructions for the new subscription process using this method.

Thanks very much,

Ty

Sorry I allowed the Staff and myself to take some time off to celebrate Easter with our famlies (of course all gurus had our emergency pagers and or Pocket PC's). Wow I ate WAY to much Ham! (Head Guru rubs belly and smiles)

We do not accept solo cards - very sorry about this.

We only accept Subscription payments for paypal accounts. If you indicate what plan your looking for I can post a Paypal Link.

So to sum this up.

Paypal Payments are fine, but no solo payments.

We only take credit cards and paypal at this time.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply Well i seem to be in luck coz i do beleave that paypal now exept solo

Also some friendly feed back for you why dont you try setting up an acount with wordpay as i do beleave they do a few differant bank/credit cards it may help to improve bisiness a little

Anyway i was thinking about the silver plan i beleave it was $55 a year

Also i hav another question for you

when you set up a new FTP acount on an existing hosting will it only let the user go into that folder and not let come out into the main one as i have a few users that help me with my website and i like to limit what they have access to

Thank you

William Hare

William,

you can set up an ftp account for a friend, using the control panel.

This will create a subfolder and then you can also create a sub domain with the same name.

Then when your friend logs in with an ftp program

ftp address is ftp.yoursite.com,

login name is subfoldername@yoursite.com

and the password you assign, all they will see is that folder or sub domain.

Hope this helps.

No i sent it on the forum telling him what i have alread done and asking if there was anything that he would like me to do etc etc if you would like i can forward you a copy of the pm that i sent to him

(Note: i have the paypal link now i got it from another user who pm'ed me)