Cpanel Has Lost Oscommerce

andypeat

I have just been moved to the UK servers (a very quick and efficient move I must add)

However, I notice that the cpanel is missing the option to add oscommerce. Am I not looking in the right place? (this new version 9.9.9-STABLE 15 looks different).

thanks.

Andy

It is nice to see that problems are resolved, but as a user/reseller it would be good to see comments on how it was resolved. Might make searching on threads by people to find answers to problems a bit more informative.

It is nice to see that problems are resolved, but as a user/reseller it would be good to see comments on how it was resolved.  Might make searching on threads by people to find answers to problems a bit more informative.

In general I tend to agree, however in this case I doubt it would make a bit of difference in the end. Chances are it had to be enabled on the server. If that was the case then there is nothing anyone can do in their account to resolve an issue like that except open a ticket.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Silly question perhaps, but some time ago I moved from Server4 to server UK1. Does UK1 has a regular number as well? I thought i had seen something like Server91 or so, but can't find it back. CPanel indeed says 'Welcome to UK1'

I would like to know the server name to find information about server maintenance etc.

Thanks,

Marieke