Cubecart Anyone?

Joaquin

I've had a horrible time so far restoring a backup of a cubecart database from my old host. The page shows up with data from restored database ( :) ) but there are errors. They seem to be wrong path errors but I can't tell where they are. A link is below to see all the errors for yourself:

http://server94.totalchoicehosting.com/~natsnic/

Any help would earn my eternal gratitude!!!

Joaquin

I've had a horrible time so far restoring a backup of a cubecart database from my old host.  The page shows up with data from restored database ( :) ) but there are errors.  They seem to be wrong path errors but I can't tell where they are.  A link is below to see all the errors for yourself:

Any help would earn my eternal gratitude!!!

Joaquin

Ok I've reduced many of the errors, only 3 remain:

Warning: main(/home/natsnic/public_html/admin/lang/): failed to open stream: Success in /home/natsnic/public_html/admin/settings.inc.php on line 267

Warning: main(/home/natsnic/public_html/admin/lang/): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/natsnic/public_html/admin/settings.inc.php on line 267

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/natsnic/public_html/admin/lang/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/natsnic/public_html/admin/settings.inc.php on line 267

link is still as above:

pls help

Line 267: include("$site_dir/admin/lang/$session_lang");

I followed the directions as they pertain to permissions to the 'T'. What should they be on that file?

And as I'm not familiar with PHP I'm not familiar with how blank lines affect things. What files can't have blank lines?

thanx by the way....

:dance: Joaquin, glad you got it working,

looks just like the old site.

looks like you are all set to move in.

but no turtles under animals or home and garden ? 

I am sure that is an oversight :dance:

Hi Don, thanx. All the stuff that is up there is excess inventory she wants to burn off before she restocks and makes a new go at it. Turtles huh?

Dick you are the man!!!  It both makes me happy and angry that you found the answer on cubecarts forums because I checked there first and for some reason did not find that thread  :dance:

You do a service to your craft!

Gladd you got it all worked.

Don't beat up yourself for not finding it, I have an uncanny ability for finding things online.