What Happened To Awstats?

D. J.

I was reading something in another thread about heavy bandwidth usage that made me want to look at mine (if only for the laughs). So I logged into cpanel and something looked different. Instead of the Awstats feature there's something called webalizer and the layout and info is all different.

I'm on server 75, which as we all know threw a hissy fit a couple of days ago and required a major overhaul. From what I understand Bill and Co. had to reinstall everything from a backup. Could that be why the stat interface is different?

It's no huge deal, I've never been proficient at understanding all of that anyway. But I was beginning to figure it out and now I'll have to be retrained!

:clapping:

You still should, running multiple stat scripts can put quite a load on a server - which is why we only use AWStats.  So it's something the tech team will want to know about. =)

Not sure what you mean by running multiple stat scripts, but I did submit a ticket and AWStats is now restored.

Thanks for the advice.