How Often Does Awstats Update?

does awstats update daily? and if so is there a certain time? and is there a way to update the stats whenever i want?

There is a way to add a link to allow updating from your browser whenever you want. It is an option that can be set in your .conf file. For more info look at this thread. Note: I think this is the longest thread on the board. There is a lot of info on the config options. There is also some information from this thread on the Help Site found here.

Peanut butter jelly time! I love that song.... I own it on cd, we play it at work to bother the neighbors... It works! (Go chipman and the buckwheat boys!)

Bill McCord

Note: if you follow the link to his reallydumbstuff.com site and look at the flash movies this will make sense.

Peanut butter jelly time! I love that song.... I own it on cd, we play it at work to bother the neighbors... It works! (Go chipman and the buckwheat boys!)

Bill McCord

Note: if you follow the link to his reallydumbstuff.com site and look at the flash movies this will make sense.

haha....that song is very good...i blast it in my apartment and it drives the neighbors crazy.....MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

• 4 weeks later...