Resetting Board?

ILLOGICAL

What board is it you are trying to reset? It's not very nice to assume "one of the admins must of hit something"... there are probably many explanations for what is hindering you. In any regards, we would need more information to be able to answer your question.

What board is it you are trying to reset?  It's not very nice to assume "one of the admins must of hit something"... there are probably many explanations for what is hindering you.  In any regards, we would need more information to be able to answer your question.

It's a invision board. He wasnt refering to the admins here. It was one of our admins. The board works fine for me. But we have 4 admins and after I had everything working there were several changes made after mine. So it may be easier to just reset the board and have fewer admins.

Ah, ok. Sorry I misunderstood what ya meant. I'm not much on invision boards so I'll let someone else who knows what they are talking about answer the specific question. :)

If you have any posts or members that you have to keep,

goto cpanel > backup

and click on

Download a MySQL Database Backup

click on the database, probably called invision or ivbd?

Then in cpanel > scripts library > InvisionBoard

look at

Remove an existing Installation

select and remove

Then re-install

and back to backup > Restore a MySQL Database

browse to the database you downloaded,

and you are set.