Problems Paying For The Host

tommyhilfiga

hello,

Couple of minutes ago I tried to sign-up with totalchoicehosting I clicked on pay via paypal, logged in paypal, and then paypal wanted me to enter my credit card information... I have money in my paypal account thanks to some donations from other paypal account holders. I can't use my credit card and it's exactly why I used paypal....

I'm in the same position as the guy in this thread: http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/i...12185&hl=paypal

also when I try to singup again, I get an error that says: (even 20 minutes after my first try)

TotalChoice Hosting: Error

Domain example.com already exists on this system

what should I do? How can I pay.

thanks in advance

hey I just got a reply from the help desk. Eventhought the answer was fast, it wasn't of great help. They basicaly told me it was a problem with my paypal account. so I contacted paypal, but paypal's response was useless.

So I tried to pay for my domain name via paypal(registar: namecheap), and I successfully renewed my domain name registration. then I also tried to purchase a hosting plan at serverseed, and it didn't ask me for my credit card number...

• 3 weeks later...

Are there often problems with paypal payment ? I was also going to use that to pay.

hey I just got a reply from the help desk. Eventhought the answer was fast, it wasn't of great help. They basicaly told me it was a problem with my paypal account. so I contacted paypal, but paypal's response was useless.

So I tried to pay for my domain name via paypal(registar: namecheap), and I successfully renewed my domain name registration. then I also tried to purchase a hosting plan at serverseed, and it didn't ask me for my credit card number...

I have actually same problem.So what to do.I clicked on pay via paypal, logged in paypal, and then paypal wanted me to enter my credit card information.

To complete this secure payment, add a credit card to your PayPal account and click 'Continue'.

And i do not have credit card.What to do :)

Edit

------------

Just found that using paypal account without credit card is useless.From paypal help:

Do I have to add my credit card in order to use PayPal?

Yes. As a security measure, your account will not be active until you confirm you email address, add a credit card and enter your Expanded Use Number.

Is there any other way that i can pay you becasue via paypal without CC is not possible :dance: :)

Edited by Make

I think this is a recent thing with paypal since the last few months. I tried it a few months ago after having no problems using my paypal account money and then all of a sudden it wanted me to add a credit card before I could transfer my domain name over to TCH. It sucked since I did not have a credit card at that time. I had to renew my domain with my other host and keep it there.

I don't know why they want a credit card on your account now. Not everyone HAS one and not everyone wants one.

Luckily my husband managed to get a debit card with his new bank so we can use that now.