Domain Names

whoahorse

Thanks all of you for your feedback!

It's more common then I thought with people other then professional athletes and actors.  LOL!

Weezy

Yes it is. ;)

In my case its because atleast here in Sweden, there is no other named Jikrantz but me and my mom, so why not register it I thought one day. At that time regular people wasn´t allowed to register se domains (only companies could) so I first registered the com adress. Then after a while regular people became allowed to register the se domains, so I did. A while after that I got my reseller account here so I decided to go for the net too. If I now just could find a reason for the org too I will probably register it.

By the way, I did a search and I think your name is still available as domain name. ;)

Edited by TCH-Thomas

Hey Thomas!

I am going to register it for sure, I am just waiting on a few customers to tell me what their domains names are going to be and do it all at the same time ;)

I am not exactly sure what I am going to do with my domain name, but maybe just use it as a headquarters to link to my own personal sites??

Thanks for your post!

Weezy

Hey Thomas!

I am going to register it for sure, I am just waiting on a few customers to tell me what their domains names are going to be and do it all at the same time :blink:

I am not exactly sure what I am going to do with my domain name, but maybe just use it as a headquarters to link to my own personal sites??

Thanks for your post!

Weezy

I have several domains with my first and last names, I use one for my website, familyname.net for email, and the others are forwarded to my site.

Ok I have the wierdest situation.

Yesterday I had this website working http://www.louisecarduner.com and even loaded my HTML last night.

Today it says coming soon and is sitting on my welcome page at equinedomain.com ???

I checked the DNS and its pointing to my hosting?

WIERD!

Help?

Weezy

Thanks you guys - I found the problem. Its our network. I checked other computers and they all show the domain waiting page.

I worked on the site at home on my home computer last night.

I will have to wait till our network refreshes I guess? Wierd!

Weezy

Late to the thread but...I own danz.net, danz.biz and danz.us and just have them waiting in the wing as my blog/website is all at danzfamily.com which I got before the others became available to me.

My son is almost 15 months...I can't wait until the day he realizes we own the domains...and asks what I'm using them for...nothing will be my response...there will be a pause...and then he'll ask if he can use one for a website of his own...here you go son, have at it.

Late to the thread but...I own danz.net, danz.biz and danz.us and just have them waiting in the wing as my blog/website is all at danzfamily.com which I got before the others became available to me.

My son is almost 15 months...I can't wait until the day he realizes we own the domains...and asks what I'm using them for...nothing will be my response...there will be a pause...and then he'll ask if he can use one for a website of his own...here you go son, have at it.

THAT IS SO KEWL!

Thanks for sharing!

Weezy

• 3 weeks later...

Actually i'm kinda regretting i registered a domain name with my real name (zhiyang.net).

I'm using it as a blog and my site is getting quite an increase in the number of hits (as compared to when i just started that is).

I actually hoped i registered a much more generic domain name in the past. oh well. too late. =/

there's this guy, Nick Pan.

nickpan.com

then his wife, Pearl got.

pearlpan.com

then their daughters,

cleo.pearlpan.com

clie.pearlpan.com

obviously they felt they were too young to get a domain name for themselves =P