Awstats Access Install

kisler

ok first, when placed this really nice script on my server, I wasn’t able to login with the username and password I provided in the comfig file, and when I removed that part of the script, I couldn't get it to log into my server. I would go to the Cpanel screen. I then changed it to https:// and the port to :2083 (this is what my server uses to login to Cpanel, I now get a white blank screen. (I plainly need help)

If you need more info, just ask

Also I think I might go reseller with you guys, your located in burton MI  2 min away , need any help lol :thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if that contains all the instructions.  Check out this help page.

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/help/statisticspage.htm

I've been using the script from here for sometime and just recently, instead of getting the logon prompt, I started getting this error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/silverl/public_html/stats/config.php:34) in /home/silverl/public_html/stats/index.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/silverl/public_html/stats/config.php:34) in /home/silverl/public_html/stats/index.php on line 31

Authorization Required.

Lines 30 and 31 are:

header('WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Site Statistics"');

header('HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized');

Did something change on the TCH end that requires me to change something?

Thanks!