I Need A Dedicated Ip

Guest KM

Hello,

I need a unique IP address for my website. Can you provide one?

I am willing to pay extra for a unique IP address. Please tell me the cost for a static IP, on a per month basis or on a per year basis.

Can I get it for free?

You do realize there is a difference between a dedicated IP (vs. shared with other domains) and a static IP (vs. a dynamic one). With a hosting plan here, you will (without asking) get a static, but shared IP address.

Unfortunately, I can't answer whether you can buy a dedicated IP -- though you can certainly buy a dedicated server.

Right on the home page for TCH, there is a link for dedicated hosting. Looks like the dedicated unmanaged plan would suit your needs, at $229/mo. They also have an add-on for 5 IP addresses at $7/mo.

I don't know if they will do shared hosting with dedicated IP. Is that what you're looking for??

Hey--

I went to the ARIN website and read some of the policies. I confess I didn't understand more than about half of it! Are you aware of any sites that spell some of the logic and the policies out in simpler terms?

Thanks!

--Beth

Suppose I need an SSL certificate, then what will be the cost for (shared hosting) dedicated IP?

I think SSL is provided free of charge at TCH. Am I right?