Changed My Php Theme

sighmetal

i was going through my themes in FTP, and i made a file (dont ask why) called SLUGS. so a bit later, i decided "hey, im gonna change my theme" so i did so. but, i chose slugs, cause i had forgotten that I had made that nothingness. i saved my change and YAY!! problem! hahaha ya im stupid i know... now i need to change my theme to a theme that is ACTUALLY a theme... but i dont know how to,,, HELP

the error reads

Warning: head(themes/SLUGS/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ocixx/public_html/joseph/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/SLUGS/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ocixx/public_html/joseph/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/ocixx/public_html/joseph/header.php on line 47

help please. :dance:

there is a pic of me ... being stupid

post-5779-1106910762_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forums.

You might want to double check the case of the filename (UPPER CASE or lower case). Linux is case-sensitive and in your explanation of your issue, you spelled SLUGS both ways. (A minor thing I know, but trying to cover all bases!) Are we to assume it's a PHP bulletin board?