Server Number? Need Password - Tch Family Forum

Gail

Hi Folks,

I just joined your Family a few days ago. I have done a lot of reading and I am slowly getting familiar with the web site. Your help site and tutorials are great - this was sadly lacking with my previous hosting company. Keep up the good work.

Two questions please:

1. I do not see the Server Number in my CPanel where I understand it should be (where it says Welcome ........ Please update your contact information here, etc).

Is there another place I can look to find this information?

2. Do I need a separate password for the "TCH Family Forum". If "yes", the next obvious question - how do I get a password?

Thanks very much for your help. I'll try not to bug you too often! :)

Gail :yes:

Hi and Welcome to your extended family Gail :yes:

For question 1, I think the best you can do is to notify the help desk (link on top of page) about that because we have no access to the servers from the forum.

As for question 2: You will need to pm a staff or mod with your domain name for verification and you will recieve it shortly after that.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your quick reply. I shall do as you suggest. This will be my second or third ticket to the help desk - I will be getting booted out of TCH! :yes:

Gail

Hi Bruce, Don, and Rob,

Thank you for your welcome posts. When I decided to change to another hosting company a few weeks ago, I found TCH through findmyhosting.com. I was very impressed with what I saw on your web pages. Everything is so different compared to my previous hosting company. As I mentioned in my first post here, I think your help site and tutorials are great and I am pleased that the Forum is so active and that staff are involved as well. I am also amazed at how quickly my tickets to the help desk have been answered and they were deemed low priority!

Anyway, I am glad I found TCH and hats off to Bill and all of his staff. :yes:

Don - that cutie in my avatar is Angel - she is a Bichon Frisé and turned 1 year old on New Years Day. She has been a very, very active puppy - I am so glad I made it through the first year!! :)

Gail :)

Edited by Gail